Friday 22 July 2011

Another week on

In one sense it does not seem like too much has happened or changed recently but I know that is not the case. Behind the scenes I know there has been a lot of action with tests, forms, paperwork, referrals, home visits etc, not to mention the fact that each day has bought a new round of visitors coming to see me from far and wide. I have been spending most of my days up and around so things seem to be in balance at the moment.
I have enjoyed meeting with my various visitors discussing anything or just nothing in particular - the perfect way to be at least as far as I am concerned.
The Pullan Family Trust has now been launched and the trustees of this Trust will be communicating directly with any and everyone interested in the goings on in this trust. If you want to be in the loop on that send your email address to Shobha at s.herle@Auckland.ac.nz

Thank you all again for you txts, emails, visits, thoughts, prayers and good wishes.

1 Comments:

At 22 July 2011 at 11:23 , Blogger Rita said...

dont forget to smile :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home