Monday 25 July 2011

Monday Morning and a new week begins

Another week begins and things still seem to be pretty much under control with the small cocktail of drugs I am taking. Had my busiest weekend yet but did not even leave the house. I can't recall the last time I have ever had so many friends and family visit, particularly on the Sunday. It was a very pleasant day. Xanthe got to go and have a sleepover with Zeke at his friends house on Friday night and that made her very happy, especially since she had not seen Zeke all week as he had been skiing at Turoa.
I think things will settle in to a bit more normality for the kids now as Zeke is back into his morning weightlifting training and he is helping as a stage hand for his school production for the rest of the week. Evidently the biggest challenge today may well be laying wallpaper which should be very interesting for all involved (YouTube I am told will be called in to the rescue).
Xanthe is looking forward to another sleepover at her cousins.
I am still awaiting news of treatment options for me so am having to be very patient. Patti meanwhile continues to keep the whole house running smoothly as is her way.

I am beginning to get an appreciation of how far and wide this blog is being read as I get emails, phone calls etc from very varied corners of the world. Again I thank you for those.

2 Comments:

At 26 July 2011 at 20:26 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend - we saw a few of the visitors! As always, "hi de ho neighbours" and we're thinking of you. Whanau Muthu

 
At 27 July 2011 at 15:27 , Anonymous Brian Lewis said...

Hi Andrew, Patti and family. Have just been reading all i can, trust the coming weeks bring good news and options. Kia Kaha. Brian Joanne and Whanau.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home