Tuesday 5 July 2011

Test Results Due Soon

It has been a long few days as I await the test results - they seem to have taken such a long time, but I know that the ash cloud has had an impact on this. I have been advised that they are due tomorrow, although there is no indication of time. I am hoping these results come out the right way for me (actually more than just hoping - I am really overdue for a bit of luck with this). Irrespective of the results, there are good pathways forward for me, and I will be hoping we can start moving forward very soon.

I am continually kept upbeat by the emails and support that I have been recieving from all corners of the world - thank you all. Fingers crossed for a good outcome tomorrow - watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home